Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just wishing and hoping....

Here's a little something to set the mood for this entry.

It's already been two weeks since our interview with AEON and still they haven't called and told us that they love us and are desperate to hire us.
...and place us near each other
...and offer us a larger salary
...and give us more vacation time

Although we haven't heard from AEON, our references have. We take this as a sign that things are in our favor.

After first trying to contact our references by phone, AEON decided to e-mail the questions. Just the standard reference checks- nothing unusual.

The reference checks took place just a few days after the interview, so I am a little confused as to why we haven't heard back from AEON- either with or without a job offer. However, they did say that it could take up to a month before we would know if we are even on the waiting list.

But perhaps that's just too much waiting for us. We've already caught the travel bug and have decided to seek a cure...

in Mexico!

One of the amazing perks of teaching is that I get Spring Break. Usually I visit family, but I happened to find a great deal at STA Travel.

Because, seriously, who doesn't look for travel deals everyday?

I suppose that soon we'll need to apply to more companies, but for now I'm awakening my bikini body and practicing my Spanish.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment